Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Two days after Valentine's Day! Hope everyone had a good one with someone special. I did. Paula & I have been together for 22 years and this time of the year is always special. It is even more special since we have our 2 boys to share it with.
It has been awhile since I have shared anything on here. I am not an avid blogger. My life is just so busy. For example, I started reading a book 2 days ago and I have not made it past the first chapter. I am a very picky reader because I have to have it absolutely quiet. It is aggrevating when my wife or kids interrupt me. When it happens, I have to go back and re-read the previous paragraph. If I do make it through a book, it is a major accomplishment. I have heard that it is good to have about three or four books going. Usually, I try to have at least, 1 fiction, & 1 self-improvement going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment