Thursday, December 1, 2011




How exciting! It's the first day of December, 2011. I am happy to have quite a bit of my Christmas decorating accomplished. What's left in the den, is the tree. I think I will put the lights on this year and let the boys do the decorations. It's time for them unleash their creative juices. Only one tree is going up this year because we are heading to North Carolina for Christmas. I have not been back there in 3 and a half years. It will be interesting to see my relatives and to spend time with old friends. Looking forward to it, but not the long drive. Louisiana has to be the worst state to drive through. The bugs covering the winshield and the constant bump, bump, bump of the highway is not something I am thrilled about.
For today, I can't wait for this evening! I get to spend it at home with Paula & the boys. They are what keeps me going! I love them tremendously. I could never imagine my life without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment