Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's HALLOWEEN

It has finally made it, Halloween.We do allow the boys to go get candy but other than that, it is just another day.
 
It has been a great week here at my job in that I have been able to help several students with their research. It is always satisfying for me to know that I have given a student credible resources that are going to take their topic in the direction that they want it to go.

I managed to get another wall textured in Thomas' bathroom. Just a few more small sections and then it will be time to paint. It will probably take two coats because I can see the first coat being absorbed by the texture compound on the wall. Will be glad when it is all done and then move on to the next project which is painting Thomas' bedroom burnt orange. Well, just three walls and the other one white. Please remind me that I love doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment