Monday, October 29, 2012

WOW, been a long time

Well, my last post was in May of this year. It is just hard for me to remain consistent with posting on this blog.
A lot has happened since my last post.
I had the whole month of June off from my job.

2 of the HIGHLIGHTS:

1. I managed to finish the painting in my foyer and den at home.
2. My boys participated in the National Talent Expo in Hurst, Tx. Even though only one son placed in one event, I am so proud of both just for participating, which more than I have the guts to do.

July HIGHLIGHTS:

1. On Staff once again at Lost Pines Camp in Warda, TX.
2. Thomas' Birthday
2. Was a voting delegate at the SWTX Pentecostal Church of God Convention in San Marco, TX.

August HIGHLIGHTS:

1. Fall Semester began at HPU

September HIGHLIGHTS:

1. Paula's Birthday

October HIGHLIGHTS:

1. Fall Break




No comments:

Post a Comment